- Uplifting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried. Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unoxidized green and white teas and completely oxidized black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease