1/4 Cup recommended daily
THERE ARE NO SHIPMENTS ON FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS. Please allow 3-10 business days to process and ship!
“Not to be used for hyperthyroidism”
“Not for nursing or pregnant mommies”
The Sea Moss and Bladderwrack combination is a powerhouse cell boost.
The iodine found in Bladderwrack is in highly bioavailable form because of the way it interacts with the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). Iodine is known to stimulate metabolism which in turn leads to weight loss. Both Irish moss and bladderwrack contain high levels of iodine – a mineral that's necessary for proper thyroid function.
More benefits of this powerful combination:
- Prevents cancer in the body: In the sea moss and bladderwrack products, a high quantity fiber is found called Fucoidan which helps in reducing sugar levels, anti-tumor effects, lowers cholesterol. It also helps in slowing down the cells which reduces cancer proliferation.
- Controls thyroid problems: Both Sea moss and bladderwrack are rich in iodine, it helps in improving thyroid problems. As we know, iodine plays an important role in modulating thyroid gland, thus helps in controlling hormonal and metabolic activities.
- Helps in losing weight: Bladderwrack and sea moss products are helpful in burning high-level fat from the body. As you burn more and fatter, you feel more energetic.
- Digestive system problems: It helps in improving digestive problems. It removes all the mucus from the body and subdues your appetite.
- Improves vision: Sea moss and bladderwrack have antioxidant beta-carotene which neutralizes free radicals in the cornea and eyes. Thus, it helps in improving the vision of eyes. It also helps in preventing the development of cataracts and slows down macular degeneration.
- Prevents inflammation: Bladderwrack and sea moss use an anti-inflammatory substance. Both the products reduce swelling and relieves in the pain. It also heals sore joints and muscles.
Bladderwrack has a strong ocean like smell. People with an iodine allergy should not use Bladderwrack. If you are taking any prescription medications, especially in the case of thyroid disorders, please consult your healthcare professional before consuming Bladderwrack.